PostFinance aims to be directly involved in future market trends and selectively provides equity financing to young, innovative growth companies. As a member of the five-person Corporate Venture Capital team, you contribute to identifying new business models in the FinTech sector and shape the future of PostFinance. Through mutual exchange, we benefit from complementary experiences and perspectives. We practice a remote-first approach within the country's borders, which combines independent, virtual work with physical presence on dedicated team days.
What you can achieve:
- You enrich our team with your perspective on innovative applications in the financial sector
- In your role as an investor, you identify promising startups in Switzerland and abroad
- You conduct an initial assessment of startups and discuss them within our visionary team and with internal and external references
- You combine your perspective and insights with market and trend analyses on Fintech and adjacent sectors
- You represent our team at events towards investors and startups
What You Bring:
- You are pursuing a Master's degree with a focus on entrepreneurship, strategy, finance, or technology, or you have already completed your studies
- Enthusiasm for growth companies in the financial sector, which smartly scale novel technologies and innovative business models
- Curiosity for disruptive topics such as AI or Web3
- You enjoy working in a team that values collegiality, proactive thinking, autonomy, and a sense of responsibility
- Communication skills in a business context in both German and English
Find more information about internships at PostFinance here.