Green Energy Venture, part of the OE-EN Group, is a consulting and service company operating along the renewable energy value chain. We have been connecting technology and financial markets on three continents for over two decades. Our fields of expertise are engineering, transaction management, TA (Technical Advisory) and high-level services, which are necessary for the realization of projects in renewable energies. We are currently moving more than 8 GW in our internal projects – from their development to grid connection along our core competencies.
- Provide effective challenges on the client’s ESG and sustainability performance, working closely with the client’s business and supporting functions.
- Develop/update net-zero global sustainability strategy proposals and implementation plans.
- Lead sustainability improvement projects by implementing timely programs and working closely with senior management.
- Support the Client’s management to review holistic performance, track and align project plans, and develop quarterly scorecards.
- Conduct periodic materiality assessments and risk assessments to analyze social and environmental impacts, risks and opportunities.
- Ensure suitable metrics and key performance indicators are in place to measure and drive performance and impact.
- Prepare client’s reporting and disclosure documents (TCFD, SASB, GRI Sustainability Report, etc.)
- Facilitate change management in the client’s organization by developing sustainability communications, training, resources, and engagement strategies.
- Monitor regulatory developments, emerging trends, global developments and competitors to inform strategies and activities of Green Energy Venture Advisory.
- Support sustainability related internal and external communications for the OE-EN Group.
- Master's degree with a focus on engineering, ESG, sustainability, or similar
- 3 years of professional experience with corporate sustainability strategy and management, sustainability advisory, ESG or related field that includes driving operational initiatives that tie to strategic business objectives.
- Strong understanding of sustainability and ESG risk management approaches for a manufacturing company.
- Experience with relevant guidelines, including GHG protocol, ISSB, and supply chain sustainability management systems as well as integrating ESG opportunities and risk mitigation into business processes.
- Experience in the construction industry or manufacturing sector preferred
- Good knowledge of English and optional German
- Willingness to travel internationally (30%)
- Well-structured, organized, and service-oriented way of working
- Quick comprehension and independent working
- Interest in working in an international and dynamic environment
- Empathic, loyal, and forward-looking attitude
- Familiar and performance-oriented environment with a "you"-culture
- Exciting challenge in a successful, sustainable, long-standing, yet still innovative company
- Contribution to the expansion of renewable energies in Switzerland and internationally
- Proper induction and integration with a long-term horizon
- Growth and further development prospects
- International and young environment. We speak +35 languages.
- Performance-based remuneration with a solid base, 5 weeks of vacation (plus approx. 5 bridge days) and flexible working hours.
- Modern working environment in nicely furnished offices according to Feng Shui
Are you looking for a new professional challenge? In our company, you can expect a familiar and dynamic environment along the markets of renewable energies throughout Europe. Send us your complete application dossier. We look forward to hearing from you.
Place of work is either Lyssach or Baar.