Suyana Foundation is a private non-profit, politically independent and denominationally neutral not for profit organization established in 2003 in Switzerland. Our vision is to empower people and rural communities sustainably. In Bolivia and Peru, we achieve this through implementing our own integrative local programs. In Switzerland, as well as in selected focus countries, we cooperate with partners for specific projects.
To achieve our overall strategy and sustainable growth ambition, we are looking for a Marketing and Communication Manager (preferably 100%) with a passion for storytelling for our team in the centre of Zug, Switzerland.
General roles and responsibilities
Develop and shape the marketing & communication strategy
- Further develop and shape the marketing and communication strategy in line with the Foundation’s strategy, vision, and its objectives
- Continuously research, evaluate and adapt donor’s communication requirements
Drive compelling storytelling and create outstanding marketing material
- Develop and improve all marketing materials, emphasizing compelling storytelling for online and offline platforms (e.g., website, social media, annual report etc.)
- Create innovative and sustainable marketing and communication material that make a difference
Manage marketing and communication activities
- Develop, manage, and monitor the marketing and communication activities on all relevant channels, ensuring alignment with the approved marketing and communication strategy and efficient utilization of the budget.
- Monitor and assess the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, using data-driven insights to optimize future activities
Create channel specific promotions
- Develop channel specific concepts for an efficient and effective promotion, enhancing awareness of target groups and Suyana’s activities across all countries
- Explore innovative channels and techniques to expand Suyana’s reach
Prepare reports and presentations
- Prepare and present regular, detailed reports for the Suyana Management and Board, outlining the performance of marketing and communication initiatives
- Provide actionable insights from reports, outlining key achievements, challenges, and recommended strategies for improvement
- Support project teams in preparing donor and partner presentations
Embrace brand integrity and digital presence
- Consistently implement the foundation’s corporate design, maintain brand integrity across all foundation initiatives and communications internally and externally
- Leverage and shape the foundation’s digital presence, ensuring a user-friendly website, engaging social media content, and cohesive branding across all platforms
Provide an analytical approach
- Analyse and shape current marketing and communication projects, processes, and performance. Recommend and implement new ideas and concepts to reach new stakeholders and partners
- Utilize data analytics to measure the impact of marketing efforts and adjust strategies accordingly
Skills and Qualifications
- Demonstrated passion for and experience in content marketing, cross-media communications, and social media strategies
- Exceptional storytelling skills with excellent verbal and written communication abilities in English and German, fluency in Spanish preferred
- Proven project management skills with a strategic mindset and a problem-solving attitude
- Proactive and reliable personality who is comfortable with autonomy and enjoys working in a cross-functional team, autonomous team player
- Purpose driven and sensible to our values
- Master’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Management or related field
- 3-5 years' relevant work experience
- Proficient with MS-Office and experience in Google Analytics and social media tools
- Physical and mental resilience and willingness to travel to developing countries
- Swiss/EU passports or valid Swiss work permit
What Suyana offers
In our exciting expansion phase, we offer a creative space for your own ideas and your impact. An open atmosphere for discussions, high level of responsibility and attractive working conditions are essential elements of our corporate culture. You can expect a highly motivated, diverse team of experts from various fields and a position with long-term development potential.
Join our mission in empowering people and communities sustainably and become part of our team! We look forward to receiving your complete application (CV, cover letter, certificates) in English by email to email@example.com.