BlueEarth Capital AG is a Switzerland-based global impact investment firm with offices in New York and London. We aim to address critical social and environmental challenges while achieving market-rate returns. Investing globally across all impact sectors, our integrated strategy focuses on social impact in emerging markets and environmental impact in developed ones, through direct and co-investments in both debt and equity.
YOUR ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be part of BlueEarth' Private Equity Funds and Co-investments ("PEFC") team with responsibilities across all aspects of private market investments, including sourcing, execution, related financings, on-going monitoring, and divestitures globally. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting origination of prospective PEFC investments in Asia, including co-managing key relationships, market mapping exercises and driving introductory conversations
- Leading key analysis work-streams of prospective fund commitments, co-investments, and secondary investments, including financial modelling, industry research, operational analysis, fund manager analysis and track record evaluation
- Working with senior and junior deal team members to develop investment structures and investment recommendations
- Working with internal and external counterparties including on the negotiation of relevant legal agreements (LPAs, Side Letters, SPA, SHA, MIP) and investment structures
- Monitoring and supporting portfolio investments through the investment life (including board observer roles, where relevant)
- Coaching and motivating more junior team members
- Conducting various other tasks related to product reporting, market research, marketing efforts and special projects
- Managing various ad-hoc projects and administration as necessary.
We are looking for a professional with the ability and willingness to excel within a highly entrepreneurial organisation. The successful candidate should demonstrate:
- 5-8 years of work experience in financial services, preferably with leading firms in private equity, M&A, leverage finance or investment consulting required
- At least 3 years of experience in private market fund primary, secondary and/or co-investment transactions required
- At least 1 year of experience investing in Asia is strongly preferred
- Strong skills and experience in financial modeling, industry research and conducting due diligence
- Excellent analytical, inter-personal and written communication skills
- Business fluency in written and spoken English is required
- Demonstrated passion for impact investing is required
- Excellent academic credentials with a minimum of a bachelor's degree from a top-tier university
By joining BlueEarth Capital, you step into a high-impact role at a pioneering firm in the impact investing space. As part of our team, you will:
- Meaningful Work: Gain invaluable experience in impact investing with an industry-leading, institutional firm.
- Influence Growth: Play a pivotal role in expanding the BlueEarth platform, actively contributing to its strategic development.
- Global Network: Thrive in a vibrant, international work environment surrounded by passionate and talented professionals who are committed to making a difference.
- Intellectual Rigor: Engage in intellectually demanding tasks, creating a stimulating work atmosphere that encourages continuous learning and growth.
- Leadership Access: Benefit from our flat organizational structure, offering significant exposure to senior leaders and decision-makers, both within the firm and in the broader industry.
- Career Mobility: Enjoy a clear career path with excellent opportunities for long-term advancement.
- Performance Rewards: Take home a competitive salary and benefits package, complemented by a performance-based compensation model.