Our client is a Private Equity firm with 1bn AuM and Funds (Direct Investments) in the area of Renewable Energy & Infrastructure.
Role & Responsibilities
- Identification and assessment of renewable energy infrastructure opportunities globally;
- Analysis of prospective investments that fit the investment criteria;
- Construction and maintenance of detailed financial models;
- Leading due diligence work streams and transaction execution for proposed investments;
- Preparation of investment committee materials, financial analyses, internal memoranda and other transaction documents;
- Maintaining current and in-depth research in respect of relevant geographies, technologies and business models;
- Reviewing investment portfolio performance and assist in analysing and reporting results for stakeholders.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in an infrastructure- or clean energy-related investment, advisory or project finance role;
- Outstanding academic credentials in the area of business or economics with a focus on finance, MBA is a plus;
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills with the ability to build complex financial models, review and structure own work, and draw logical conclusions from their output;
- Pragmatic and goal oriented, highly motivated self-starter with demonstrated track record of taking independent initiative and ownership;
- Fluent in English.
We look forward to receiving you application!