SHL Medical is the world-leading solution provider in the design, development, and manufacturing of advanced drug delivery systems with more than 5000 employees worldwide. Our customers include top pharmaceutical and biotech companies from around the globe that require innovative devices such as auto-injectors or pen injectors to effectively deliver their drugs. Headquartered in Switzerland since late 2018, with sites in Sweden, Taiwan, and the United States.
The Global Sustainability Portfolio Manager will oversee the implementation of the SHL Medical ESG strategy to best-in-class and to drive further systematic change across the organization. This role reports to the Global Head of Sustainability. In this role he/she will be part of Global Sustainability team and collaborate with the internal community of experts to develop and drive key ESG initiatives.
- Manage the portfolio of programs set under the scope of Sustainability Strategy 2030
- Monitor programs from initiation, setting frameworks to completion
- Elaborate reports and materials to Senior Management and stakeholders (project status reports, KPI reporting etc.)
- Maintain clear and transparent communication channels among project teams, stakeholders, and senior management
- Coordinate the ESG data collection and external assurance for the production of the Group’s ESG Report and other ESG disclosures
- Develop and maintain a ESG KPI reporting tools for the group
- Support Sustainability committee activities and develop cohesion within the community of experts to effectively implement the Sustainability strategy globally
- Drive sustainability projects for a range of topics in collaboration with Global sustainability experts, as per needs
Skills and Qualification
- Degree in Business administration, Engineering, Environmental Studies, or related areas
- 6-10 years of experience in managing multiple projects and/or diverse sustainability portfolios
- Strong experience in sustainability projects and understanding of sustainability trends
- Proven track record of creating and maintaining project and programme plans, including risks, actions, issues, dependencies
- Certification and/or training on Portfolio or Project management software and tools
- Experience with EHS data management software, EHS and Sustainability KPIs and Reporting frameworks (e.g. GRI), a plus
- Hands-on and collaborative team player with ability to work independently
- Ability to encourage and enable people to work together as a team to reach common goals
- Fluency in English
- A company culture Focusing on our Customers, Operating with Ethics and Integrity, Driving Simplicity, Learning, Improving & Delivering Together.
- A multicultural team and modern working environment with state-of-the-art facilities and technologies.
- Challenging assignments in a fast growing and innovative industry.
- Various opportunities for personal and professional development within a global organization.
- Flexible hours and hybrid working policy.
- Centrally located office in Zug, very close to the train station.
Interested in joining SHL Medical and in supporting us with your expertise and personality? Then we look forward to receiving your application including your CV, motivation letter, and all other relevant documents to our Talent Acquisition Department at RecruitCH@shl-group.com.