We are Mana, a senior co-living platform that is redefining the experience of later living. We are creating a new category of senior living focused on community, longevity, and fulfillment. Leveraging our unique expertise in hospitality, design, and longevity, we are constructing a global network of co-living hubs. These hubs connect residents, members, and neighbors, fostering a community centered on belonging.The Role:
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work closely with our Co-Founder & CEO, Chris Monkman during the critical phase of building and shaping our new Senior Living company. This is a unique chance to be involved from the start and make a big impact on the company's development.Tasks and responsibilities:
What you bring:
- Operational Support to Founders: Work directly with the founders, assisting in various business areas as they build the company. This includes involvement in market analysis, business development, operations, marketing, sales, and product development.
- Strategic Support to Founders: Get involved in strategic long-term planning and decisions of the company;
- Support in Stakeholder Management and Reporting: Be a key part in the communication and management of all stakeholders of the company including the investors, partners, and colleagues. This includes reporting and forecasting of the business quarters.
- Process Optimization and Creation: Enhance current processes and establish new ones to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Advance External Channels: Assist in improving all external communication channels and platforms, and explore new business opportunities.
- Contribute to Market Strategy: Help develop and execute the go-to-market strategy, including identifying and tapping into additional markets and their potential.
Why Join us:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in business / finance/ economics or similar
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in consultancy, a start-up or a VC firm
- Analytical mindset, data & KPI driven
- Strong project management skills and autonomous working style
- You want to get involved in different areas and prepare to be a Founder one day
- Interested in disrupting the area of Longevity, Real Estate, Hospitality, technology
- A self-starting drive to succeed, a get up and go attitude
- A love for financial analysis techniques including discounted cash flow, P&L’s, and capital budgeting
- The ability to multi-task and handle conflicting deadlines
- Initiative, a strong work ethic, and a bias for action
- A passion for hospitality, design, and longevity
- The ideal candidate speaks fluent English. Other European languages are a strong advantage
We believe that the best companies help you fulfill your potential through challenging and rewarding work. With us you will enjoy:
- Working in a company that has a positive impact on society
- Being part of a dynamic, high-performing, and fun team
- Working at a well-funded, early-stage startup in the longevity industry
- A high degree of personal responsibility
- Collaborating with the brightest researchers in the longevity field
- Work alongside renowned serial entrepreneurs
- Fully remote opportunities with home office support
- A strong team culture with regular team events and off-sites
Join us in shaping the later living experience.