Our client is a global leader for medtech, biopharma and diagnostic solutions.
As Digitalization Program Manager, you play an essential role in the conceptual development, architecture and implementation/delivery of the company's Digitalization strategy. Your will determine the product roadmap for digitalization solutions collaboratively with stakeholders in R&D, marketing, business, service, operations and IT groups and report to the CTO.
- Develop the companies Digital vision and work with the Divisions, R&D, Corporate Development, Service, Operations to shape the short/long term product roadmap
Direct and lead a cross-functional program team to deliver best of breed digitalization products to the market in a timely fashion
- Estimate, gain approval, and be accountable for annual budget and resources required to execute the near and long term Digitalization strategy
- Define cohesive cross-product requirements, ensuring they represent market/voice of customer needs in collaboration with current product management
- Initiate early product commercialization strategies, with a strong focus on market positioning, customer adoption, revenue models, and deployment models (SaaS, licensing, or others)
- Provide leadership and oversight to generate architecture solutions: balancing time to market, R&D capability/resources, make vs buy, time to market, and IT strategy
- Establish, track, and report program metrics (KPIs) for product launches, customer satisfaction/adoption, revenue impact
- Provide regular program status updates to senior leadership
Establish and lead key opinion leader groups to gather regular voice of customer input and feedback for roadmap input and product satisfaction
- Identify critical skills/experience needed: internal, contract, or consulting resources
- Work with IT/Operations to define and execute IT architecture and infrastructure.
- Promote the use of new technologies, processes, and methodologies to foster an innovative Digital solutions
- Follow the company’s design and development process to ensure conformance with Tecan Systems policies and applicable regulations and standards
- Advanced degree in Software, Computer Science or related Engineering fields with a focus on software/system architecture
- Strong track record of leadership in the development and commercial deployment of complex software platforms for the life sciences, diagnostics, healthcare or related industries - preferably with digitalization products (IoT, remote diagnostics, analytics, etc)
- 7+ years of experience in commercial/enterprise software products, program management, or R&D leadership, preferably with cloud-based and/or SaaS architectures
Experience in driving systems/products/components solutions from concept to implementation, including: commercial positioning, packaging, selling approaches
System Engineering thinking/approach to strategic/program execution and solutions
- Proven ability to work with and influence cross-functional organizations to progress product strategy and implementation
- Successful leadership of 3rd party development engagements and product integration
- Commercial, software, business, operations, IT understanding
Successful execution of multiple, simultaneous cross-functional projects