Private Equity / Project Finance Renewable Energy Infrastructure Investment Associate Africa
Our client is a 3bn Private Equity Fund in the area of Renewable Energy Infrastructure (Solar, Water, Wind, Waste) in frontier markets with offices around the globe.
Deine Rolle & Verantwortlichkeiten
Your role & responsibilities
- Develop a thorough understanding of the African and other emerging infrastructure markets and generate deal ideas in collaboration with the team;
- Conduct market research, screen potential targets and analyse potential investments, including financial analysis, structuring and valuation;
- Assist the Head of Infrastructure Investments in due diligence, with financial analysis and financial modelling on transactions;
- Support the preparation of investment memos for the Investment Committee;
- Monitor transactions post investment, valuation and asset management activities.
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience with a leading firm in project finance banking, energy private equity, energy consulting or infrastructure asset management;
- Previous experience in energy and infrastructure,
- Experience in African markets;
- Strong analytical and technical skills (including financial modeling);
- Graduate from a leading university or Business School;
- Fluent in English and French.
Bitte bewirb Dich mittels untenstehendem Formular.